So fresh and bizarre and unique in every aspect! Really digging the tunes.Ronnie WPRD, curator of YouTube’s “Where Post Rock Dwells”, about ///snippet.upper.laser’s debut EP
- EP presented on influential YouTube channel “WherePostRockDwells” (>100k subscribers), including their Spotify playlist “2019 releases you can’t miss out on”, next to artists like MONO, Russian Circles, Brutus or Aiming for Enrike.
- Russian outdoor freaks Ride The Planet considered the track “Revisited” from the band’s debut EP the best music for their stunning action movie: https://vimeo.com/347591190#t=1240s
- Florida’s Math/Post/Noise/Experimental/Instrumental show Six Eight Radio featured our song “The Shorndorf Riot”: https://sixeightradio.com/episodes/episode-62/
Conclusion: Wonderful! ‘///pathetic.toneless.obsessions’ is a fine postrock EP. I hope for more!“Handwritten Mag” loves our debut EP ///pathetic.toneless.obsessions with 4.3 out of 5 points
- A good number of live gigs during the band’s first year of existence, including support for “Andy Frasco & the U.N.” at Béi Chez Heinz, Hanover and some of Cologne’s best stages like Odonien or Tsunami Club, connecting closely with friends from the Cologne Area Post Rock Scene like Noorvik, Planisphere, Der neue Planet, Svynx, Noir Reva.
- #inspiration: British mapping startup what3words acknowledged the band being “the first #music band named after a 3 word address”, sharing posts on their Social Media channels. Brazilian artist Emmanuel Mirdad considered the band’s debut EP in his blog series “Best music for writing”.
The Cologne-based progressive post-rock duo Snippet Upper Laser presents passionately energetically sophisticated alternative instrumental music that is well received. And how: The audience dances, the audience applauds loudly and even demands encores, which are immediately delivered by the band.Live Review “Rockszene.de” about ///snippet.upper.laser’s support gig in Hanover